Starting Tuesday's at 7.30
from January 15th 2016
Starting Tuesday’s at 7.30 from January 15th 2016
- Excellent low impact exercise during pregnancy
- Good preparation for delivery
- Strengthen core, glutes, hamstrings, quads and upper body
- Improves recovery after baby arrives
- Strengthens the pelvic floor
- Improves posture and postural awareness
- Helps to alleviate and manage back pain
- Aids relaxation during pregnancy
Here at Newbridge Physiotherapy we are firm believers in Pilates!
We are now delighted to announce that we will be starting a new course of ANTE NATAL PILATES in the New Year. Like regular Mat work pilates ante natal pilates is a great low impact exercise for whole body conditioning. Strengthening the core acts as a corset which helps prevent and alleviate back pain as the baby grows. Keep muscle groups such as glutes, hamstrings, quads and the upper body are targeted in pilates. Studies have also shown that doing regular pilates aids recovery after the baby arrives. Ante natal pilates also focuses on the pelvic floor ensuring it is strong enough for pre and post-delivery. Pilates is a great way to relax and unwind week to week, promoting good posture and postural awareness.
Antenatal pilates 1-1 or 2-1 available
Contact us on 045-486466 for further details.